2017-2018 TRAVEL SOCCER REGISTRATION
The 2017-2018 travel team rosters will be posted on the WSA website on Monday, June 12th. Selected players invited to join a team will be identified by their initials and birthdate.
NEW THIS YEAR, there are THREE mandatory steps to register for the Travel Program.
- Register on the WSA Travel website: Deadline June 14th
- Accept team invitation by registering and paying for the WSA Travel Soccer program (partial payment is possible by selecting the payment plan option).
- Register online with New Jersey Youth Soccer (NJYS): Deadline July 1st
- Create an account, enter player membership information and upload player headshot and a copy of the player’s birth certificate.
- Purchase a new uniform kit from Kicks & Sticks’ online stores: Deadline July 1st
- Boys: kixnstix.com/team/westfield_sa_boys_2017
- Girls: kixnstix.com/team/westfield_sa_girls_2017
Link for CCW team: https://kixnstix.com/team/ccw_
REGISTRATION INFORMATION NIGHTS
Parents can learn more about the new online registration process and players will have the opportunity to try on uniforms. We encourage families to come ready to ORDER their uniforms as the online stores are easily accessible via phones and tablets. Wifi will be available.
Knights of Columbus: 2400 North Ave, Scotch Plains (next to Charlie Brown’s)
Tuesday, June 13th
BOYS: 7:00 PM-8:00 PM
GIRLS: 8:00 to 9:00 PM
Thursday, June 15th
GIRLS: 7:00 to 8:00 PM
BOYS: 8:00 to 9:00 PM
NOTE: Players are not considered registered until both online registration steps are complete. Failure to do so by the deadlines could result in loss of roster spot. New uniforms are required to participate in the 2017-2018 season.