Who: All interested Boys and Girls U15 thru U19
When: Saturday, September 20th
Girls: 3:30p - 5:00p
Boys: 5:00p - 6:30p
Where: Houlihan Field
How: Register here now
The Westfield Soccer Association will be holding Travel team tryouts for current U15 thru U19 players. Boys and Girls Travel teams will be formed to play in MAPS/JAGS/MNJYSA as determined by the WSA based on the number of players and ability level of the players that participate in the tryouts for each age group.
The intention of the WSA is to provide a comprehensive program for those U15-U19 players seeking to continue their soccer development in a competitive environment.
Program objectives for each travel team will include the following:
1) Winter training with a professional trainer/coach starting in November/December 2014
2) Participation in a Winter indoor league and/or tournaments at the discretion of the coach
3) Spring training with a professional trainer/coach starting in March 2015
4) League games starting in March 2015
5) Participation in Spring and early-Summer tournaments at the discretion of the coach
Teams will be formed shortly after tryouts with player registration and other administrative items to be completed in October.